There is a new natural therapy for erectile dysfunction.
That comes as a big surprise to most patients who suffer from ED — because they’ve been told again and again their only solution is a Big Pharma booster like Viagra, or that they should just accept their condition as a part of aging.
Common ED Beliefs
ED has become so common, it’s the accepted norm in men of “a certain age.” It now affects 30 million men in America.
But it shouldn’t. Age is not the issue. It’s the most natural thing in the world to have sex well into your 70s and 80s.
Your doctor has probably told that as you age, your testosterone levels decline — and that’s the real cause of your ED. But while it’s true that testosterone levels decline about 1% per year after age 30, that’s not enough to preclude a healthy sex life.
The real issue is the modern world you live in. Environmental pollutants and industrial toxins containing hormone disrupters and xenoestrogens, , which mimic the female sex hormone estrogen, have flooded your bloodstream.
These pollutants, along with an inflammatory high-carb diet, damage your blood vessels. In the case of ED, it’s the blood vessels in your penis that become so damaged by chronic inflammation, they restrict the flow of blood — and, at the same time, they restrict intimacy.
Mainstream ED Treatments and Side Effects
Mainstream medicine has got it badly wrong when it comes to treating ED. And Big Pharma has made billions off the drugs and treatments they push.
You see, drugs like Viagra and Cialis often become ineffective after a while, and they also come with the risk of dangerous side effects that include blindness, nausea, migraines, nosebleeds, bloody urine and abdominal pains.
Another alternative is Trimix or Quad-Mix injections. These are applied to the base of the penis just prior to sexual intimacy. And while they can be effective, they need to be injected before each romantic encounter.
Over time, larger amounts are required and this can lead to complications, such as Peyronie’s disease, which is the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections.
Best Natural ED Treatment
Now you can use your body’s most powerful natural healers to reverse ED simply and safely — your own stem cells.
You see, stem cells are your master cells. They are the healthy “replacement cells” that your body uses to heal itself naturally.
ED is most often caused by damage to the inner lining of the blood vessels (endothelium) in your penis, resulting in inadequate blood supply.
How To Naturally Treat ED
We treat ED with your own “hematopoietic stem cells,” which are extracted from your bone marrow and injected painlessly into the cavernous sinus of the penis. These stem cells repair and regenerate the endothelial lining of your organ’s blood vessels.
Out of 35 studies related to this procedure, all the subjects reported improved erectile function after stem cell transplantation.
Natural ED Treatments You Can Do From Home
To jumpstart your libido right now, I also recommend:
- L-arginine and L-citrulline: You should adopt a diet rich in these biochemical cousins.They are amino acids, which team up to create nitric oxide that boosts blood flow to give your lovemaking a real lift.4
Great food sources include peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts, tuna, chicken, salmon, shrimp, eggs and watermelon.
If you’re not getting enough of these nutrients from your diet, supplement capsules are available online and from most health food stores.
I recommend daily doses of 1,000 mg of L-citrulline and 6,000 mg of L-arginine.
- Beet juice: Romans drank beet juice two hours before engaging in sex. It also heightens your bedroom performance by raising nitric oxide levels. The beet’s ability to improve circulation has been documented in numerous studies.5
Drink it straight or mix a teaspoon of beet powder into fruit juice. You can also get beet capsules online or from health food stores. I recommend 1,000 mg a day.
- Fenugreek: This Mediterranean herb has been used to treat manly dysfunction by healers for centuries. Recent scientific studies confirm that fenugreek helps the body increase testosterone levels.6
You can buy fenugreek from Indian specialty grocers. Or you can take supplements, which come as seeds, powders or capsules. I recommend 500 mg a day.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. Nunes KP, Labazi H, Webb RC. New insights into hypertension-associated erectile dysfunction. Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension. 2012;21(2):163–170.
2. Lee, D.M., et al. “Sexual health and well-being among older men and women in England: Findings from the English longitudinal study of ageing.” Archives of Sexual Behavior. January 27, 2015. DOI: 10.1007/s10508-014- 0465-1. Print ISSN: 1573-2800.
3. Lin C-S. Advances in Stem Cell Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction,. Advances in Andrology. Vol. 2014, Article ID 140618.
4. Boger, R.H., et al.”Restoring vascular nitric oxide formation by L-arginine improves the symptoms of intermittent claudication in patients with peripheral arterial occlusive disease.” J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998 Nov;32(5):1336-44.
5. Cormio L et al. “Oral L-citrulline supplementation improves erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction.” Urology, 2011 Jan; 77(1): 119-22
6. Steels, E. et al. “Physiological Aspects of Male Libido Enhanced by Standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum Extract and Mineral Formulation. Phototherapy Research. Vol 25, issue 9 pages 1294-1300, Sep 2011.