A few months ago, a new patient drove down from Alabama to see me at my clinic in South Florida. He read about the work we were doing with Syndrome Zero, and he was desperate to be cured. I took him into my office to talk.
My patient, Leonard A., was tired of being treated by his former doctor…
He wanted to be cured.
He pointed to the lady sitting in the chair next to him.
“This is Pearl,” he said. “I fell in love with this woman from the moment I saw her. That was 18 years ago…
“And I want to live with her for a lot more years.”
But he was worried that his deteriorating health would cut short the rest of their lives together.
Leonard A. is 75 years old. When I first met him, he was suffering from insulin resistance, elevated glucose levels, chronic inflammation and high blood pressure.
He was also 70 pounds overweight and tired all the time. He barely got out of his easy chair and he felt he was missing out on the things he loved most. Like climbing on his tractor and turning the grounds for his gardens.
Just getting around was hard. His left foot had been partially amputated and he could only walk by leaning heavily on his cane.
Leonard had been diagnosed with diabetes 25 years earlier. But it was apparent that he had a classic case of Syndrome Zero.
When I first met Leonard, he was seeing two physicians. And following their advice to a T. But like a lot of patients in his position, Leonard was getting the wrong medical advice…
And it sent his A1C levels soaring.
Then every time his blood sugar levels got out of whack, his doctor increased his insulin. And the more insulin he took, the more weight he gained.
I see this happen all the time in my Syndrome Zero patients. Leonard even had his own way of describing it — a merry-go-round with a rollercoaster in the middle surrounded by a Ferris wheel!
But the worst part was his doctors told him he’d never be cured. Luckily, Leonard refused to believe this and took the drive down to my clinic.
“Dr. Sears,” he said. “I’m tired of being treated. I want to be cured.”
I started Leonard on my Syndrome Zero protocol that afternoon.
This protocol includes stem cell therapy, HBOT, detox, IV laser therapy, Myers’ cocktail and intermittent fasting. We put him on the Primal Power Meal Plan, as well as the supplements he needed to make up for his substrate dietary deficiencies.
And today, only four months into his treatment, Leonard is well on his way to being cured.
He’s lost nearly 30 pounds — and counting. He feels better and more energized than he has in years. He’s also walking more easily and threw away his cane.
Not only is Leonard off three of his four medications, but his lab work improved considerably.
- Within weeks, his high blood sugar levels dropped dramatically
- His CRP (inflammation) levels are way down
- He lowered his triglycerides and raised his HDL
- His blood pressure is back to normal and he’s off his medication
Leonard stopped his downward spiral of Syndrome Zero symptoms in its tracks.
A big part of Leonard’s success was the stem cell therapy we provided. Since we started using stem cell therapy at the clinic, I’ve found that it’s the biggest-ever advance in regenerative medicine.
It’s creating a whole new field of medicine and it will soon affect every other specialty.
Why is it so powerful? Because it’s centuries ahead of drug therapy and stem cells are already present inside of you to repair whatever ails you.
As Leonard said to me, it’s what God gave us to fix something when it goes wrong.
Stem cell therapy has the power to target the root cause of your blood sugar concerns. Because the hidden cause of diseases like diabetes isn’t in your blood sugar, it’s in your cells.
In an animal study at Stanford University, researchers reversed diabetes completely in mice using stem cell technology. The therapy kept blood sugar healthy for the equivalent of 10 human years.1
The procedure was so successful that even the lead scientist admits he was surprised.
In another study, researchers at Northwestern University treated patients using their own stem cells. The results were amazing. Nearly 87% of patients saw their body’s ability to produce insulin completely restored.2
And five years later, tests showed they maintained healthy levels of insulin and blood sugar. And all with just a single one-time dose!
If you’re interested in learning about the stem cell procedures I offer at the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine, please call my staff at 561-784-7852.
Meanwhile, there are ways you can boost your stem cell production right at home.
Normalize Blood Sugar with Stem Cell Boosters
These two stem cell boosters work at the cellular level to return blood sugar levels back to normal.
- Banish high blood sugar with cerasee. I first learned about the cerasee vine from my friend Ivey Harris in Jamaica. Ivey is a seventh generation traditional Maroon healer. More than scientific studies prove cerasee’s value in treating blood sugar problems. For example, two studies show cerasee could play a key role in helping to balance insulin in your body.3 And another study showed it had positive effects on the serum glucose levels of those taking it, following both fasting and eating.4
I like to use cerasee in my cooking. I cut the green fruit open lengthwise without peeling. Then I remove the seeds and the unripe fruit from inside and chop it like a green pepper. I boil the pieces until tender, and add them to my stir-fry. You can also add a little bit to soups or beans to give a slightly bitter flavor.
Or you can find cerasee extract in capsule form. Take 500 mg to 1,000 mg three times a day after meals.
- Take the “sugar destroyer.” For more than 2,000 years, people in India used Gymnema Sylvestre to control blood sugar. The herb is also called gurmar, which means “destroyer of sugar” in Hindi.
In one study, 22 patients struggling to maintain normal blood sugar levels took Gymnema sylvestre daily for 18 to 20 months.5 By the end of the study, 100% of the patients showed excellent blood sugar levels!
I suggest supplementing with 400 mg daily. In one study, patients who took this amount daily for 18 months showed a significant reduction in their fasting blood sugar levels.6
1. Conger K. “Rat-grown mouse pancreases help reverse diabetes in mice.” Stanford Medicine. January 25, 2017.
2. Couri CE, et al. “C-peptide levels and insulin independence following autologous nonmyeloablative hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes mellitus.” JAMA. 2009;301(15):1573-1579.
3. Welihinda J, et al. “Effect of Momordica charantia on the glucose tolerance in maturity onset diabetes.” J Ethnopharmacol. 1986;17(3):277-282.
4. Ahmad N, et al. “Effect of Momordica charantia (Karolla) extracts on fasting and postprandial serum glucose levels in NIDDM patients.” Bangladesh Med Res Counc Bull. 1999;25(1):11-13.
5. Baskaran K, et al. “Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.” J Ethnopharmacol. 1990;30(3):281-294.
. Baskaran K, et al. “Antidiabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients.” J Ethnopharmacol. 1990;30(3):295-300.