If you have a fear of spiders and snakes, you’re not alone. Almost 400 million men and women around the world have the same phobia.
In fact, I just read that this fear is something we’re all born with. It’s been hardwired into our DNA — the result of survival instincts developed millions of years ago by our ancient ancestors.1
But these Primal threats are NOTHING compared to what men face in today’s toxic world…
I’m talking about man-made threats like chemicals, pollution and other toxins. And some of the scariest of all are the gender-bending xenoestrogens that are sending feminizing signals to your body. These signals came from everyday items, like deodorant, cash register receipts and even the tap water we shower in.
And these estrogen mimickers are stripping your body of its natural testosterone.
In a minute, I’ll tell you about one of the best testosterone-boosting herbs I’ve ever discovered. But first, I want to explain how these “alien estrogens” are robbing you of your manhood. Over time, they will kill your sex life, turn your stomach soft and flabby — and even give you the dreaded “man boobs.”
And when it comes to your health, too little testosterone can lead to:
- Swollen prostate
- Descreased muscle mass
- Loss of bone density
- Low energy
Now all men are born with a little estrogen. With my male patients, I like to see at least five times more testosterone than estrogen.
But testosterone drops naturally as you age. And as your body becomes flooded with fake estrogen, testosterone levels plummet.
At this point, many men ask their doctor for weekly testosterone injections.
But that’s about the worst thing you can do. You see, when a man gets T-shots, two things happen:
First, your body shuts down its own production of testosterone. Soon you’re producing practically nothing.
Second, your body begins to convert the added testosterone into something called dihydrotestosterone, or DHT. And that’s bad news.
Because DHT causes your estrogen levels to rise even higher. It’s a vicious circle that leaves you worse off than you were…
I’ve been treating my male patients with natural testosterone boosters effectively for years at my clinic. But on one of my recent trips to Africa, I discovered a new herb that out-performs anything else I’ve ever recommended.
It’s called Bulbine natalensis, but the natives simply refer to it as “Red Root.” And they’ve used it for centuries as an aphrodisiac.
Today, we know why it’s so effective. It increases testosterone — and lots of it.
And the studies back this up. At South Africa’s University of Fort Hare, animals that were given Red Root saw their serum testosterone levels skyrocket by an amazing 347% compared to a placebo.2
At the same time, estrogen levels dropped almost 35%. The herb even beat out the prescription drug Viagra for libido enhancement and increased sex drive.
I recommend taking 100 mg every day of the dried root extract.
Ramp up Your Manhood in 3 Easy Steps
In addition to Red Root, I suggest boosting levels the way your ancestors did.
- Eat a primal meal plan. Our ancestors kept their T-levels high through their diet. And you can too. It starts by eating protein with every single meal. Protein increases the production of Growth Hormone. GH tells your body to make muscle and stimulates testosterone. Good examples are grass-fed beef, pastured chicken, turkey and eggs, and wild-caught fish. And make sure you don’t eat any processed carbohydrates. Foods like breads, cereals and pastas tell your body to produce insulin, which increases estrogen production.
- Exercise the way your ancestors did. You need to work out to increase your T-levels and keep them high. But don’t do cardio! Long workout sessions actually lower your testosterone levels. I recommend you follow my PACE principal. Studies show that a high-intensity program like PACE can increase your testosterone by 97%.3 To learn more about PACE, and get some sample exercise routines, go to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlSearsMD/videos. I have more than 30 different exercises and a complete workout to help you get started.
- Take this testosterone-boosting supplement. Tribulus terrestris is an Indian herb that’s developed a reputation for its sexual enhancement abilities. Tribulus works by raising levels of luteinizing hormone in the body. The luteinizing hormone in turn raises testosterone levels.
One study analyzed the effect of Tribulus on healthy men. The men experienced an average 30% increase in testosterone levels after just five days of supplementing. This is about the average rise in testosterone that I’ve experienced in my clinic. A good starting dose is 250 mg once a day.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. Hoehl S, et al. “Itsy bitsy spider…: infants react with increased arousal to spiders and snakes.” Front Psychol. 2017; 8: 1710.
2. Yakubu MT and Afolayan AJ. “Anabolic and androgenic activities of Bulbine natalensis stem in male Wistar rats.” Pharm Biol. 2010;48(5):568-576.
3. Paton, CD, et al. “Effects of low- vs. high-cadence interval training on cycling performance.” J Strength Cond Res. 2009;23(6):1758-1763.