Whether pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, you’re not getting the complete Covid picture. That’s why it’s so important that you take steps to protect yourself.
When it comes to this virus, the truth is a moving target. This is partly because the virus is evolving but mostly because we just don’t have the data we need to make a truly informed decision.
And here’s one narrative no one is talking about…
Studies show that chemicals commonly found in food and consumer products weaken your immune system and make the symptoms of Covid worse — especially among those who are already vulnerable.1
You see, these toxins interfere with your body’s normal immune system function in two distinct ways.2 First, they directly suppress immunity, thereby increasing your susceptibility to infections.
But they also negatively stimulate the immune response. This leaves you susceptible to inflammation, allergies, or autoimmune diseases, which puts you at higher risk of developing serious illnesses, including Covid.
If you follow the science, as the government insists we do, you’ll see that these common chemicals even make the vaccines less effective.3
I’m talking about hormone disrupters and estrogen mimickers contained in pesticides that cover many fruits and vegetables in supermarkets.
You should also beware of BPAs and phthalates, which leech into your food from plastic packaging, and PFAS, a class of industrial contaminants most famously used to make the Teflon in the pots and pans you cook with.
These hormone disruptors have also been detected in foods from popular chains, including MacDonald’s, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Taco Bell, and Chipotle.4
So why haven’t we heard about this from the CDC or FDA?
Because these chemicals are highly profitable, their manufacturers pay into our corrupt political system.
As the virus continues to mutate, I recommend preparing your body’s defenses against a severe infection – and that starts with detoxifying yourself.
Living in America today, it’s almost impossible to avoid the hormone disrupters that can exacerbate the symptoms of Covid. Every man, woman, and child in America is exposed to thousands of toxic pollutants every day.
Many of the toxins are fat-soluble. That means your body can’t remove them through its natural detoxification pathways. Instead, you end up storing them in fat cells, where they accumulate for years — making you vulnerable to multiple chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, cancer, obesity, heart disease, and dramatically worsening a Covid infection.
Your body simply can’t keep up with all the hormone disrupters in the environment.
The good news is that you can use a few simple supplements to help eliminate hormone disrupters from your body.
Prepare Your Body In The Age Of Covid
Here’s what I recommend:
- Flush out toxins with citrus peel? Modified citrus pectin – the inner peel of citrus fruits – contains one of the most potent detox substances I’ve found. USDA researchers gave modified citrus pectin to people for six days and measured the number of toxins excreted in their urine before taking it and 24 hours after. They found it excreted toxins by up to 560%.5 What’s great about modified citrus pectin is that while it eliminates toxic metals and pesticides, it doesn’t deplete your body of zinc, calcium, or magnesium. But make sure you get the right kind. Most pectin is made of large, long-chain carbohydrate molecules. These are too big to digest and will just pass through your body. The citrus pectin used in clinical studies is specially formulated for absorption, so it can easily find and bind to toxins. Look for “modified” citrus pectin. Start with 5 grams (1 teaspoon) three times a day.
- Supplement with SAM-e. This promotes the excretion of estrogen while negating the effects of toxicity. Take 200 mg a day to start. But you can take up to 800 mg twice a day if a blood test reveals high estrogen levels.
- Get a pound of estrogen-flushing food in one capsule. Diindolylmethane, or DIM, sounds like a nasty chemical, but it’s 100% natural. You can get this natural estrogen cleanser from cruciferous vegetables like kale and broccoli. It helps your body break down and excrete all the fake hormones we get in the modern world. I suggest you take 100 to 200 mg of DIM daily as a supplement. Two capsules provide as much DIM as a pound of vegetables. But don’t go overboard. Taking more than 300 mg might give you some gastrointestinal distress; if that happens, just back off.
Of course, the best way to cleanse your body of these disease-increasing toxins is with intravenous chelation. I recommend safe IV chelation to just about every patient I see.
For IV chelation, I inject calcium disodium EDTA directly into your bloodstream. In no time, EDTA grabs toxins and drags them out — painlessly.
If you are interested in flushing toxins from your body using IV chelation, please get in touch with the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine at 561-784-7852. My staff will be happy to schedule an appointment.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. Lerner S. “Scientists Pin Blame for some Coronavirus deaths on air pollution, PFAS, and other chemicals.” Intercept. June 26, 2020.
2. Nowak, et al. “Immunomodulatory effects of synthetic endocrine disrupting chemicals on the development and functions of human immune cells.” Environ Intern. 2019;125:350-364.
3. Wu O, “Endocrine disrupting chemicals and COVID-19 relationships: A computational systems biology approach.” Environment International, Volume 157. 2021, 106232.
4. Edwards L, et al. “Phthalate and novel plasticizer concentrations in food items from U.S. fast food chains: a preliminary analysis.” J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol. 2022;32:366-373.
5. Eliaz I, et al. “The effect of modified citrus pectin on urinary excretion of toxic elements.” Phytother Res. 2006 Oct.