More than a century ago, the British army marched across sub-Saharan Africa looking for gold and land. They were confident in their military might.
But then they met their match in a small rag-tag group of rebels armed with iron spears, cowhide shields, and horses. Outgunned and outmanned, this small group of Zulu warriors crushed the world’s most powerful military.
How did they do it?
The Zulu rebels had a powerful secret weapon in their arsenal that made them fierce warriors. It was a rare South African root known to them for more than 3,000 years. And it didn’t just make them fighters.
A small dose of this same root gave them superior performance in the bedroom.
I’m always looking in my travels for herbs, roots, and extracts that have been proven over hundreds — if not thousands — of years to enhance your sex life.
But modern technology offers another option for men. So on top of the Zulu warrior secret, I also bring my patients cutting-edge treatments for sexual problems like erectile dysfunction (ED).
And I’m not talking about Big Pharma drugs. You see, drugs like Viagra and Cialis have nasty side effects like headaches, indigestion, diarrhea, dizziness and vision loss. They can even spike your risk for heart attack and stroke.
Instead I offer my patients a quick, painless procedure to put spontaneity and passion back into their sex life. I’m talking about the P-Shot…
P-Shot is short for “Priapus Shot.” It’s named after the Greek god of fertility. And it’s a form of platelet-rich plasma, or PRP for short.
PRP is a simple treatment. It starts with a small amount of blood drawn from your arm. The blood is run through a centrifuge to separate out plasma with a high concentration of platelets.
When PRP is injected into an injured area, it promotes healing and regenerates injured tissue. It also activates the growth of new blood vessels. That can increase blood flow.1
And since low blood flow is a major cause of ED, PRP helps with getting more powerful erections. A recent clinical study reveals that a P-Shot can boost erection firmness and strength, sensitivity and pleasure, sexual stamina and penis health.2
A P-Shot takes just 15 minutes. PRP from your own blood is injected directly into the penis. But don’t worry — a strong numbing cream makes the shot virtually painless. And there’s no downtime. You can resume sexual activity within just hours.
If you’re interested in the P-Shot, or in any other type of PRP, just call my staff at the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine at 561-784-7852 for details. Or you can visit my website at www.searsinstitute.com.
But you don’t have to wait. You can try the Zulu warrior secret tonight.
Boost your Bedroom Performance Naturally
Here are three proven herbs to restore stamina, libido, and sexual power:
- The Zulu Warrior Root (Ubangala). Remember the Zulu warriors who brought down the British army? Their secret was a natural root they called “ubangala.” That translates to “kiss and have sex.” It’s been used by the tribes of Southern Africa for centuries as a powerful aphrodisiac. And it makes sense…
Warrior root can boost blood flow to your penis to allow better erections. Researchers from The University of Pretoria studied an extract from this root. They found it is 75% as effective as certain male enhancement products for supporting male libido and sexual enhancement.3 It can give you unlimited stamina in the bedroom and more intense orgasms.
You can find ubangala in health food stores and online. It’s also called Bangalala Eriosema. I recommend taking 25 mg per day.
- Africa’s Testosterone Powerhouse (Bulbine Natalensis). Africa’s Testosterone Powerhouse (Bulbine Natalensis). Testosterone is your primary masculine hormone. It’s what makes you a potent and virile lover. But a man’s testosterone drops fast once you hit your 50s and 60s.
An African root called Bulbine Natalensis can turn that around…
Locals in South Africa call it “Red Root.” In one study, researchers found it gave major support to serum testosterone levels in animals compared to a control group.4
Red root can improve libido and support normal erections. I recommend taking 100 mg per day of the dried root extract.
- The Amazon Secret To Endless Stamina. The Guarani tribe in the Amazon rainforest introduced me to an ancient herb called guarana (Paullinia Cupana). They use it to fight fatigue and maximize physical endurance. It also gives you the stamina and staying power you need in the bedroom.
You can buy guarana powder in health food stores and online. Since the powder is bitter, it’s best to mix it into a sweet citrus drink with a strong flavor. I like grapefruit or pineapple juice. You can also add it to smoothies or yogurt. But guarana is powerful. I recommend limiting your dose to about 5 mg a day.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. Bennett NT, Schultz GS. “Growth factors and wound healing: biochemical properties of growth factors and their receptors.” Am J Surg. 1993 Jun.
2. Chalyj ME, Grigorjan VA. “The effectiveness of intracavernous autologous platelet-rich plasma in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.” Urologiia. 2015 Jul-Aug.
3. Drewes SE, Horn MM, Munro OQ., et al. “Pyrano-isoflavones with erectile-dysfunction activity from Eriosema kraussianum.” Phytochemistry, 2002 Apr.
4. Yakubu MT, Afolayan AJ. “Androgenic activities of Bulbine natalensis stem in male Wistar rats.” Pharm Biol. 2010 May.