Hope. It’s what all my patients want.
And it’s what I promise to deliver with every therapy I offer, even if I have to go against FDA directives to provide it.
Let me give you an example of what may be the most “hopeless” diagnosis there is — Alzheimer’s disease.
The patient was a 58-year-old woman who couldn’t recognize her own children… She couldn’t hold a conversation… And she required around-the-clock care.
A scan taken of her brain showed that almost 100% of it was completely inactive. Her prognosis was dire.
But a scan of her brain taken just a few weeks later was lit up like a Christmas tree. Her second scan signaled a brain that is beginning to recall names, faces, and dates…
A brain that is recovering from a devastating case— what some would call a “hopeless” case — of Alzheimer’s.
The FDA claims that the cutting-edge treatment that turned this patient’s life around is “not clinically proven.”1
I know that this patient’s family — and pretty much anyone who looks at this scan — completely disagrees!
Today this patient has regained much of what the disease had stolen from her. Her memory, mood, and concentration improved. So did her ability to do crossword puzzles, use the computer and return to her normal activities of daily living.2
This flies in the face of everything the medical establishment has preached for years… That it’s impossible for a dying brain could be revived or even healed.
You see, traditional convention believes that cognitive decline is triggered by dead brain cells.
But today, we know that these cells aren’t dead. They’re asleep — and can be woken up once they receive intense doses of oxygen.
Delivering high doses of oxygen using hyperbaric oxygen therapy, or HBOT triggers your body’s natural healing process to:
⮞ Trigger the release of your own stem cells. As you know, stem cells power up your immune system and ignite your body’s natural healing power.
⮞ Snuff out the fire of inflammation. Oxygen is the mortal enemy of inflammation. It puts out the fire and, with it, the inflammatory diseases that drag you down.
⮞ Turn on DNA and genes. Oxygen turns on the genes and DNA linked with growth… the same ones that encourage healing.
⮞ Suffocate deadly diseases. Cancer and many other diseases can only thrive in a low-oxygen setting. Flooding your body with oxygen makes it inhospitable for them to live.
⮞ Encourage the regeneration of tissues, blood vessels, and nerves. Oxygen has long been known for its remarkable regenerative ability.
So, how does this revolutionary therapy actually work?
HBOT, quite simply, is the delivery of 100% oxygen — the life-giving 8th element — at about two times the normal atmospheric pressure. By comparison, the air we breathe is just 21% oxygen.
So, HBOT allows for the super-saturation of your tissues and organs with oxygen.
The FDA only “allows” HBOT to be used for a handful of “approved” conditions. But this therapy has been used off-label for at least 70 other conditions. The latest research shows it’s particularly useful in boosting brain health.3
HBOT boosts oxygen levels in your brain in two ways:
- It lets your lungs take in more oxygen than possible when breathing at normal air pressure. The higher pressure physically dissolves more oxygen into your red blood cells, boosting oxygen levels and encouraging the healing and regeneration of tissues, blood vessels, and nerves.
- HBOT increases the synthesis of nitric oxide — the simple, natural gas that plays an important role in your body’s natural healthy functions by sending “blood flow signals” to get your blood vessels to relax. This allows more oxygen-rich blood to reach your brain and other parts of your body. When blood vessels are inflamed and squeezed, restricting oxygen supply, HBOT opens them up. You see, poor blood flow to the brain restricts the delivery of life-giving oxygen, as well as vital nutrients. Poor circulation in the brain has long been seen as an early warning sign of Alzheimer’s, but there is strong scientific evidence that it’s not a root cause.
Delivering Hope To The Hopeless
Because HBOT improves blood flow and oxygen to the brain, it can reverse the memory loss, confusion, and additional mental problems that come with Alzheimer’s, traumatic brain injury, and other cognitive problems.
It makes me angry that HBOT is just one in a long list of real health solutions that our government, for-profit healthcare companies, and mainstream medicine ignore or dismiss.
If you’re interested in HBOT therapy at the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine for yourself or for a loved one, please call my staff at 561-784-7852. They’ll be happy to schedule an appointment.
Increase Oxygen With Deep Breathing Technique
In the meantime, it’s important to increase the oxygen supply to your brain. I recommend a deep breathing exercise that’s been used for centuries. It can be done sitting or lying down:
⮞ Place your hands on your belly and feel it expand as you inhale.
⮞ Then breathe into the sides of your lower chest, pushing your side ribs out.
⮞ Finally, lift your upper chest and let it fill with air.
⮞ Exhale in the same order, from your abdomen to your ribs to your upper chest.
Start with 5 minutes a day and work up to 15 minutes. Eventually, this type of deep breathing will become second nature to you, and you’ll be boosting your oxygen throughout the day without even thinking.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. “Get the facts.” www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapyget- facts. Accessed on November 3, 2022.
2. Jin H, et al. “Pharmacokinetic comparison of ginsenoside metabolite IH-901 from fermented and non-fermented ginseng in healthy Korean volunteers.” J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Jan 31;139(2):664-7.
3. From the personal presentation of Dr. Paul Harch. 2019 Confidential Cures Summit.